Friday, January 05, 2007

Stupid TSN...

WTF you guys, it's 10:20, and the freaking game hasn't even started yet! Stupid TSN with it's "oh, starts at 9:30"... I mean, what the hell, now this messes up my schedule! I was planning on leaving at 10:45, assuming that the 1st period would be done by then, get to my apartment, spruce up a bit before my interview, and then be at Safeway by 11:20. And now, I either have to stop watching the game mid-period, or I have to cut it a little closer than I'd like to and leave after the 1st...

Yeah, I'm not an idiot, I'm leaving at 10:45. The game can wait, heheh.

Edit - What really sucks is that I friggin forgot my laptop adaptor in Richmond, and so I've got like NO batteries now, which is completely horrible! I can't watch like 3/4 of the third period only to have my laptop crap out on me! This sucks....

Edit 2 - DAMN the first three minutes were awesome... and now it's 10:40... stupid everything... I should just leave now before I get completely glued... crap dammit...

4 Comments:

Blogger m said...

How was the interview? Is the Safeway the one on 4th?

2:18 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

I gots the job! And it was a pleasant interview, so that's good.

And yes it's the one on 4th (it's literally a stone's throw away from my place).

5:06 p.m.  
Blogger andrew said...

What will you be doing at safeway Justin?

12:42 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

I'm the general clerk.

...a.k.a., the stock boy. Heheh.

9:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home