Thursday, January 04, 2007

8pm

It's 8pm, here in Richmond, and I'm just about to leave for my apartment.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to stay there for, say, the next few weeks at least. Everytime I come back to Richmond, I always get MONDO lazy and never end up doing anything I wanna do. And I end up staying for far too long also.

Oh well. Here's a new years resolution for ya: STOP FEELING LIKE I ALWAYS HAVE TO GO ON THE INTERNET AT NIGHT.

I mean, if I'm ever not online at night, it feels like I'm missing out, or forgetting something I'm supposed to be doing. And most of the time, it's just not worth it. Hardly anybody talks on msn anymore either. Or, rather, hardly anyone talks to ME. So, yeah, no point in going on at night anymore. I can always just check my e-mail in the morning.

If I don't blog for a while, consider that a good thing.

That is all.





...heheh, MONDO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home