Wednesday, December 06, 2006

One down, four to go

But first, this be post #9, only 16 posts left for 2006!!! Actually, all things considered, not too bad...

[edit - just thought I'd post this up here, super hilarious!



Yup! Finns always lose to Sweden at hockey! Haha...]

Just took my phil exam, finished like half an hour ago, and yeah it was alright (probably less than my 82% I got on the midterm though, but oh well), but what's really amazing is that afterwards when I talked to the prof about my first paper, the one due six weeks ago, the one that just so happened to be "lost" for unknown reasons, he said I could just hand in another copy. No repercussions. CRAZINESS... I mean, I love lenient arts courses, but damn... kinda not feelin' so well about that, taking advantage again... but, oh well, hopefully I won't be suckered into taking another arts course as I constantly seem to be doing... I mean, man, I love the classes, but hate actually having to show that I've learned the stuff... perhaps I should just find out where the classes are and sit in the class, not paying, not grading...

And I'm ranting again.

So now I've got four exams left. Plus the paper, which WILL be finished today. So what's the plan? Paper, some Acct. study for today. Tomorrow, super-cram day for accounting. Friday, super-cram in morning then take the exam at noon. Then rehearse friday night for Tom Chan's concert thing. Then church Saturday, then concert thing at night. Sunday, HOLYCRAPSUPERCRAM for marketing. Monday morning, 8:30am, MKT EXAM. That's gonna be a bitch... and I'm supposed to bring coloured pencils and/or fine-tipped markers. Yeah. Marketing's a freaking joke... then it's 3 days study for Finance, friday finance,

Man, I so wanna do something next week, got like 3 full days plus 2 half-days in that time, can't freaking always be studying then... maybe I should find a job at that time, heheh... but really, does anyone wanna do anything?

***

There are things I know, and things I think I know, and things I know that I think I know but I really don't know at all. I just wish I understood some things with more clarity, is all.

On that note, maybe I'm just not supposed to know about some things. It sucks being in the dark, though.

***

I'm downloading ugly betty! Woo! Oh, and Charissa bought Joan of Arcadia season 2, just came in the mail the other day, although we're not gonna be able to watch it 'til after exams, she says... booo...

Can't wait to watch it though...

***

Wow, it's like, an hour since I started blogging... I just leave this thing on and not post right away, and as such I wander off doing other things (i.e., like downloading ugly betty, read blogs/email, etc etc). I guess that's one reason why some of my posts are superlong...

WOW, ugly betty's finished downloading already! In like, less than half an hour... daaang, that's cool, hurray for ubc wireless internet... but man, now I wanna watch it, right here right now, in Koerner library, at my usual spot on the 6th floor, looking out on the world... wow, the mountains look pretty today, so clear... the snow's almost melted on the mountains too... goodness...

And here I go rambling again. Enough of this, I'm gonna do my paper. Or, you know, watch ugly betty...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

dude, don't download large files from UBC. They'll ban your user account, lol. My friend already got a warning for doing the same thing. And I highly doubt UBC has different stipulations on stealing bandwidth.

10:06 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

eh, I'm guessing your friend downloads like gigabytes... I know someone too, and they download way too much, get banned for like a month, then does the same thing again... honestly, it won't matter if it's like 300 megs every other week... I mean, watching youtube for a couple hours is pretty much the same thing.

11:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home