Monday, November 20, 2006

Christian Concert: "One Way"

Christian Concert, and I'm the drummer! It's gonna be a BIG production, we're going all out with this thing! Come if you can!

And if you can't read the info on the pic (or just don't wanna click it), here's the info:

Date/Time: Saturday, November 25th, 7:00 p.m.
Place: My Church, Oakridge Adventist, on the corner of 37th and Baillie, between Oak and Cambie.
Tickets: $15 for Adults, $12 for Students, and FREE for kids 12 and under.

Special Guests are SOL (who I haven't heard before, but are apparently pretty good), and the OAC Hula Ministry, which is pretty cool (they've been practicing hard).

And for those who are wondering, the tickets are going directly to cover costs. When I say we're going all out, I mean, like, professional quality sound production here... heheh...

So come if you can! I'd really like for you guys to come.

***

Post #1/25 --> only 24 to go!

p.s. - I still gots other things to talk about, i.e. FREAKING GREY CUP!! YEAH!!, but will probably blog after Saturday...

5 Comments:

Blogger andrew said...

I'm guessing you're 2nd to the left.

6:08 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Heheh, nope, I'm soooo third from the right...


...j/k, you are correct sir.

8:07 a.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

... you are correct, sir.

12:05 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Haha, I was wondering if you'd catch that... aesthetically speaking, I thought another comma might look funny. As, you know, it might add too much of a pause... but yeah, nevermind...

Guys come out to the concert!

9:52 p.m.  
Blogger Spangie said...

Hey!! Sorry I couldn't come out to your concert. I got dragged to the Disney on Ice instead with my family. And it snowed!!! Which totally sucked butt cuz I had to drive my aunt's car to Vancouver which wasn't fun. Hope it went well!!

2:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home