Sunday, November 26, 2006

Save As Draft

I've just realized that I can have my cake and eat it too! Meaning, I can have my save-things-for-remembering-later, as well as not bore you guys to death. And hence, "save as draft." Heheh.

Concert was AMAZING! Thanks to all of you who were able to make it! Good times indeed.

Snooooow!

Pulled an allnighter on thursday, internet kinda crapped out on me but no matter. Now I just gotta finish two papers by monday... wow I'm screwed, lol...

What else is there to say? Oh, right. I have entered the world of youtube vids, for those of you who're interested. They're rather dumb, imo, but whatever. Also, my 2nd youtube vid is taking quite a long time to convert, and at the moment isn't online yet. [edit - it's up now, heheh.]

And that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home