Saturday, November 18, 2006

Milestone!

POST #600!

***

Uhh... okay, hmmm... yeah, don't really have anything else to say... but huzzah to realizing that over the past 768 days, I've posted 600 times.

Actually, it kinda makes me feel like I've wasted far too much time blogging. Which makes me think, hmmm.... there's only 43 days until 2007. I am hereby limiting myself to 25 posts until the new year. Yup, you heard me, I'm putting a quota on my posts. Hopefully this'll make me think twice before posting random meaningless posts...

But, is 25 really that much of a difference?? Let's find out...

600/768 = 0.78125

25/43 = 0.5814

Reasonable drop in percentages, yes?

Oh man, and I usually go postal (der har har) during finals... that's like, 25 in a week... heheh, not this time around...

***

To end this post, I had something specific in mind... however, I couldn't find the ending, so I had to settle with the opening... but, without further ado, a quote from my grade 1 writing assignment:

"You may think that this is the end, well it's not!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Bernie said...

Hooray for milestones!
Of course if you put some effort into researching, or if you have a really good memory, you could probably turn every day into a milestone!

3 years ago today, michael jackson was arrested by police on charges of child molestation!

Let's all celebrate/comemorate this occasion by drinking alcohol and setting off explosives!

12:58 a.m.  
Blogger Spangie said...

Hey!! I just saw your message on my blog and figured I should answer your question here on your blog instead of mine cuz you probably won't think of going back to my blog to hear/read my answer.

About the One Way concert, 1) what time, where, and do I have to pay to get in? and 2) will the concert feature the song "One way! Or another! I'm gonna find ya! I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha one way! Maybe next week!" (kidding!)

P.S. I'm technically water, smirnoff and rootbeer because that's usually what I order at restaurants and such. Meaning, those are the drinks I prefer to uhhh ... drink. It's got nothing to do with the meanings.

8:35 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Ahh, heheh that makes sense (w/ the drink thing).

I'll be posting another Concert thing w/ all the info, but to quickly answer your q, Saturday Night at 7, at my church, and it's $12 (to try to cover costs, as we're really going all out for this thing!)

And Bernard, hilarious... lol...

10:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home