Wednesday, November 15, 2006

No good


And me w/o an umbrella. I mean, Shoppers doesn't sell umbrellas?? What??

***

...okay, so the picture doesn't really show it, but it's PISSING RAIN outside. And for those who're wondering, this is my view from Koerner library, where I'm "studying". Yeah. I planned on doing at least some of my paper in the 2 hrs between classes, but so far, nope. I've got about an hour and a bit left, hopefully I'll get a couple pages in. And, well, a couple pages IS like 1/3 of my paper...

In other news, I LOVE my new laptop... sooo glad I saved the $500, I can't conceivably see myself gaming for very long anymore. Really, I gots internet, webcam, office, and old games if I decide to play. And, besides from the first couple days I had my laptop, I haven't been gaming at all. Then again, it's not like my productivity level has been all that high since I stopped gaming...

***

Okay, so I started to get semi-ranty. Sorry 'bout that. Alls I really wanted to say was that so far, today SUCKS. Hopefully it picks up.

So here's to hoping.

...yup.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

It almost looks like the area in front of Koerner is flooded with brown water.

That'd be soo kickass if it was...

I almost thought your title said "No God"

5:01 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Heheh, yeah it kinda does look flooded...

5:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home