Thursday, November 16, 2006

Connections...

I just wanted to say that I'm sick. As in, of the viral variety.

Now, I've been kinda sick since about Sunday, but last night/today, kinda got worse.

Also, as it turns out, there is now a water advisory out here in Vancouver, most likely 'cause of the storm. But yeah, brown water from the tap, not pretty. You see, the thing is, I never realized it until this morning; right before I left, I filled up my clear plastic water bottle, and noticed that the water, it ain't friggin' clear! I was like, what the hell?? Seriously, that's just gross...

But what's more gross was that it was probably like this when I had a shower, washed the dishes, BRUSHED MY TEETH, etc etc... I mean, that's just, ewww...

So, to summarize: my water is brown, and I've gotten sicker.

Coincidence? I think not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home