Sunday, November 12, 2006

Today so long...

Today, Saturday, felt soooo long... heheh...
[WARNING: somewhat incoherently written. And most likely boring...]

Woke up early 'cause SOMEONE forgot to pick up the book I borrowed from the oakridge library, *COUGHcharissaCOUGH* which meant leaving the (vanc.) house at 9, which meant arriving at church at 10. But, I gotta say, getting to church early, and not having to rush, AWESOMENESS.

Although, getting a mere 7 hrs of sleep isn't enough for me anymore. Seriously, comparing how I am with an avg. of 5 hrs sleep versus an avg. of 8-9 hours, SO DIFFERENT. Everything seems so much clearer, I'm even answering questions in class, as compared to trying my hardest not to fall asleep. Woot to that! Haha...

But wait, that's besides the point. The point is, Thursday night at home, after staying up WAY longer that I wanted, I realized just how much better it is away from home. Like, ridiculously, crazily better than at home. Heheh, wow, such descriptive adjectives... but yeah, home = distractions, vancouver = clarity. To say the least.

ARGH, stupid sidetracking... back to today...

Church was good, playing congas for the first time in forever, childrens church, rememberance day stuff, yadda yadda, good stuff. Then potluck, then JAYA, then helping out w/ congas again w/ the hula ministry stuff... then home by 4pm.

Then hockey pool, then wallowing in my own self pity for 45mins because of my horrible players... HEHEH, yeah right, kinda gave up on the hockey pool about the time when Reuben smoked my ass... the donkey was crying all night... GAH, sidetracking again... but yeah, hockey pool for a while, then some eating, then realized it was already 5pm and late-ish for ZB practice!

And yeah, zombie battalion practice, first in forever, gotsta have more of that. Man I really miss those practices... I mean, I guess I've forgotten how awesome they are, but yeah, practicings are funlike yes. And my constant gibberish seems to tell me that I'm getting too tired for coherent blogging. Which means, gotta speed up before I zonk out...

After practice, dropped off my gear, then drove to Joey's for a gettogether movie/games night kinda thing. Good food, good fun, good movie. Watched Saved, haha. Played Guesstures, 2nd ed. I think, and we all had a blast making fools of ourselves. Then played Pit, card-like game kinda thing, w/ spoons or in this case chopsticks, never really liked all that much before, but now that I'm actually kinda sucking (or at least mediocre), starting not to be so annoying a game. How backwards is that... Only guy again, WHAT A SURPRISE, stupid roomies and their studiousness, hehe...

Then drove home, but running out of gas, kinda freaking out on drive home, then found a shell station, awesome yeah. Wow, that was more incoherent than usual, but yeah, worried enough to blog a sentence I guess.

Tonight me sleep so late I am. Waking up early I should, futon, 10% off card, GROUP PROJECT, crap that's right...

Ohhhh, right, and tomorrow, scored free tickets to the cuban jazz thingy at Chan centre, preeety cool. And, OH MAN, I forgot to mention, friggin' Tom Chan played drums for us today at church, as I was at conga w/ the kids. And yeah, same Tom Chan owner person yes. He's a pretty cool guy. He said I was a good drummer. Woot! [haha, more sarcastic-y leet speak...]

Sorry for stupid soundingness of bloggings. So late. So tired now. Kudos for readers, yadda yadda. Sleep now.

Ending sig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home