Thursday, November 02, 2006

Whoop That Trick

Went out again, as per the usual on Wednesdays now. After classes, picked up Krystle, then Valen, then emptied a bit more stuff into my new place. Greek restaurant on 4th, walked around there, went to the beach for perhaps an hour, soooo nice... then watched Hustle & Flow @ Krystle's, goooood movie. Lots of driving, tired am I...

As it turns out, the car I took was needed, and as such I'm sleeping at home tonight. And as I have to be in burnaby at 7:30am on Friday, I'll be staying at home tomorrow night too. But yeah, walking around 4th, hanging out on the beach, close proximity to UBC... HOLY CRAP RICHMOND SEEMS LIKE A DUMP. Comparatively speaking of course. But now you understand my longing to escape this place, at least for a little while...

It's late. I need sleep. I haven't gotten enough. I probably won't be getting enough. I still need to finish that paper, which was already marked and handed back for everyone else in class. I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON. At least in this respect. I don't believe I should take any more arts classes, I take advantage of 'em too much... I feel ethically challenged... or perhaps I should just have no-papers arts classes instead... and maybe Aye Arr Ranty...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home