Friday, November 03, 2006

Flip Out & Go Crazy

Yeah I felt like making a post, but couldn't think of anything to say. So, instead, felt like being ninja:

FLIP OUT & GO CRAZY!!!



Ohh man, how nostalgic was that... now this was my summer of '04, I was so enamoured by this song, lol... it's sooo stupid, haha...

And who can forget this gem:



It's the freakin' filipino equivalent of the macarena! And alls it is is sticking your butt out and wiggling your back... but man, HILARIOUS! This thing spread like wildfire... there's nothing like watching your elderly relatives do the otso otso, soooo funny... lol...

And just when you thought it couldn't get any better, the freaking REMIX!



Haha, I actually watched that movie (w/ Vhong Nevarro and Bayani Agbayani), it was funny... oh man, super nostalgia... and I gotta get up in 4 hours, just perfect... heheh...

And to all the non-flips, I do apologize for the weird vids... I'm sure they're the dumbest things you've ever seen, haha...

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

In that flip macarena thing, I feel REALLY sorry for the little kid who had to be behind him for the "otso-otso" part.

4:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home