Friday, October 13, 2006

Hmmm...

Just had my philosophy of religion midterm, and I gotta say, it seemed pretty easy... a little toooo easy...

Basically, we had half an hour to answer 10 questions (of a possible 18). Each question was to be answered in one sentence, or less... and, I was thinking, man the questions are gonna have to be pretty tough... but, when I got the test, I was like, wait a sec... this doesn't seem bad at all! I actually spent like 10 minutes writing 7 questions, then had to choose between the remaining 11 to answer... and, considering I kinda/sorta knew every one, I took a while just deciding which one to write... needless to say, easy exam...

Although, it IS philosophy, so subjectivity is obviously gonna be a factor... so, I'm thinking, I'm gonna be getting around 35/50, considering my past midterm experience w/ this kind of wishy-washy exam... I mean, when you write down "the epistles of John" as an answer, you just don't know how in the hell that could be marked out of five... and thus, a little toooo easy...

But yeah, I'm happy w/ my effort, esp. considering I crammed like 20mins before the test as my main studying... heh...

Anyways, it's now 12:30pm, and I'm meeting my uncle around 1 for lunch, and then after that, meeting up w/ Tim and Alan at their place to scope out feasibility... man, this business of moving out is still fairly surreal to me, like it isn't really happening... although I'm sure once I get to their place, and they carve out a spot for me & my stuff (or, what little I would bring...), it'll start to sink in... or, wait, I might be getting ahead of myself, still not a certainty of me moving out... but man, being able to take a nap in the afternoon, walk down to the beach whenever, go back home between breaks... highly appealing...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home