Saturday, September 30, 2006

Even more Hockey Pool notices... etc...

First off, woot to Gautam and Jamieson for actually making it to the draft! I enjoyed myself, har har har...

Now, to all those in my pool, READ MY COMMISSIONER'S NOTICE, that thing on the main page. INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT if you want to have any chance of winning the pool...

***

I'm going to buy a laptop in the next few days. Which one should I get?? Asus A8JM, like I was thinking about before, or maybe the same as mohsin's, or ...?? I'm thinking Asus at the moment... although, that Acer Aspire 5672WLMI is looking mighty fine... but, hard to find... making the Asus look really nice... ... ...I think I might be going to pick one of these up soon, heheh...

***

Wow, I've dilly-dallied, and now it's 2am... I gotta get up relatively early tomorrow, big day too what with the longboat race, helping moving, church in the morning... then, doing stuff at night when everyone's doing that girls-night-out thing?? Heheh... wait, what's my point here... oh right, time for sleep is now...

Until next time, I guess...

3 Comments:

Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Haha, Jamieson and Mohsin have junk computers...

Any particular reason why those are junk? And, why asus/lg aren't quite as junky? 'cause I don't want an apple (due to gaming reasons), and hp/compaq seems relatively more expensive...

6:14 p.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

I'm pretty happy with my junky toshiba :D.

2:37 p.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

I hate my toshiba.

12:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home