Monday, October 02, 2006

You Can't See Me!

Yup, just letting you guys know, I don't think I'm gonna be online at night very often... actually went to bed at a reasonable hour for, like, most of last week, and MAN there's such a difference... being on the comp, however, I ALWAYS stay up WAAAY too late...

But what about homework, you say?? Well, that's why I'm here blogging at nearly 5:30am; I'll do my ol' "sleep super early, wake up at 4" deal that works INCREDIBLY well, heheh... but yeah, this means I only got like 2 hours to do my homework... and, I'll be hella tired later on... meaning, less study time for my stupid Philosophy midterm, which is on wednesday, which'll only be like 20mins, of 10-15 short answer questions (i.e., one-sentence short answer), which'll be worth like 20% of my grade... 'cause, papers are worth like 30% each... GAH, why'd I take this stupid class anyways... but I digress...

But yeah, point of this is, if you don't see me online anymore, it's not 'cause I hate you all, it's cause I'm finally getting some sleep! Haha...

Now, that being said, once I gets myself my laptop... who knows, lol...

Until next time, I guess...

[edit - I guess it doesn't matter if I'm on the comp at night or in the morning, I still end up wasting the majority of my time... it's now quarter past 7am, and I haven't even started my homework... and I've got class at 10am, meaning I need to catch the 8:30 bus, meaning I've got to leave my place in at LEAST an hour from now... and now I'm sleepy... perfect...]

[edit2 - Well, it's nearly 8, and I barely started my homework... I now realize that I have like 3 hours between having to meet up w/ my group and the time my class ends. WHY THE HECK DID I WAKE UP SO DANGED EARLY?!??!?! Or, I guess continuing on in that vein, why didn't I just stay up late and socialize online instead of waking up early for no reason??? Ohhh, this is really shaking me from my initial sleep-early statements up there... but, it works soo well most of the tiime... dag nabbit...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home