Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sickness

I had a midterm today. But I was sick. Studied for it, skipped my morning class, realized a couple hours before the test that I was in no condition to write a midterm.

If it was a commerce course, I would've just grinned and beared it, 'cause those are a freakin' nightmare to get out of... but since it was my Phil midterm, I was hoping that they were cool with it. And, as andrew said to me earlier, "and lo' they were cool." Or something like that. Heh.

Yeah, being sick sucks. But, hooray for lenient arts courses!

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger pakiji said...

Hey, just to let you know, fencing was pretty crazy, when you get better you should come out.

--Irfan

1:11 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

lol, will do

2:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home