Sunday, August 13, 2006

Summer Days, etc

Today was nice.

Church (was drumming), picnic at queen E., hanging out at Alan & Tim's place (a.k.a. Tim/Alan, heheh), BP metrotown w/ everyone (incl. rowdy Aguilar kids), then movie at Joey/Esther's place. Very full day, quite awesome.

Oh, and I watched "Inside Man" at their place. It was a rather good movie. Clive Owen was awesome, as usual. Although yes, a little contrived, still awesome. Heheh...

I could elaborate, but check the timeclock on the bottom guys. Time for bed.

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of someone too lazy to post a youtube vid!

1 Comments:

Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

lol, yeah I'm the drummer for the praise team at church, i.e. drumming w/ the congregation singing along etc.

Before we got the electric drumkit a few months ago, I played congas, so I'm still in transition... sometimes I bass, sometimes I'm mic'd also... Nits of all trades right here, heheh...

8:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home