Sunday, August 27, 2006

Motel

I WANNA SEE THIS MOVIE

...yeah, that's enough of that. Can't find a theatre that plays it... stupid everything...

Also, the protector looks good, although I've already seen the capoeira fight scene... and Azumi looks good... and Man of the Year looks completely awesome... dang you apple trailers and your making me wanna watch a crapload of movies!!!

But on another note... I shall reiterate, anyone up for the Rancid/Aquabats show??

Until next time, I guess...

Edit, 3am - Blasted school-drama animes... stayed up watching Okusama wa Joshikousei on youtube. SOOO GOOOD. Although, the frequent fanservice is rather annoying (distracts/detracts from the story), but once you get past that, superb. Hilarious at times, moving in others... SOOO GOOOD. But, what's the story about, you say?? The title basically means "my wife is a schoolgirl", or something to that effect. Pretty obvious what the story is, heheh. But yeah. SOOO GOOOD. Said it thrice 'cause it's extra nice... LOL.

Yeah, I've past the point of crazytalk Nits, as you can probably tell. Heheh. Sleeeeeeeeep...

Edit, 3:30am - Yeah, watched another episode... and, also, forgot to mention went to nightmarket again tonight! W/ Kirsten & my sister Shaylene. And, I've gotta say, time really flies out at the nightmarket. It was like, haha yeah it's ten you gu---uuys [whoa it's actually ten!]. LOL. But yeah, didn't buy anything, well except food of course, heheh. Most delicious lamb I've ever had in my life! Plus, we bought that UFO shaved ice thingy (we got mango), and DANG it was delicious! Apparently, it's like a Halo Halo, heheh... but yes... twenty to 4 right now... sleep time = me...

GAH, stupid school-drama anime... sucking me in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home