Thursday, August 24, 2006

Trippy

Went to Gibsons on a day trip today, to see my grandpa. No work today, so went w/ my mom & sister. Started off cloudy, turned to bright and sunny; the sunshine coast is incredibly picturesque.

Actually, last night I kinda stayed up 'til 2:30ish, as I kinda went guitar crazy, learning I Will Follow You Into The Dark (well, the non-capo'd chords, and somewhat-off strumming, but still), and that got me playing all those covers I learned like nearly 2 years ago when I first started playing... nostalgia = awesome, + staying up late. Heheh. But yeah, it started w/ watching all those youtube covers, then me thinking, hey, that could SO be me! ...dang my lack of a recording device!!

But yeah, the point is, I was SUPER tired today... slept for like a total of 2 hrs on the trip, listening on my newly-fixed mp3 player, like, 3 Death Cab for Cutie songs. VERY awesome band, esp. if you're already half asleep and want to be all mellowed out... also, it kinda reminded me of Coldplay, except less british and more, uh, soft-emo?? But yeah... I'm very much liking DCfC now...

Yeah, didn't stay there very long though. Caught the 9:30 ferry there, then caught the 3:30 ferry coming home. Then, we went to Bo Kong in richmond. DELICIOUSNESS. I mean, DANG, you can't freakin' tell the difference w/ their meat substitutes! I.e., their veggie HAM?! Craziness... although, as per usual, the fake-seafood certainly was the best. I HIGHLY recommend everyone to go there... well, except Shar... probably not the best for her, heh...

Anyways, yeah, decided not to go to the Minischool reunion dinner thing, as I went to the daytrip today. I think Kris is a little disappointed, but oh well... there's always next year, I suppose! Haha...

I guess that's about it. Heheh.

Until next time, I guess...

Edit - Okay... it's been a while, here's some more youtube magic!



LOL! Rather humourous, yes? Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home