Monday, August 21, 2006

Woo MicroPhoto!

Turns out that all I had to do was reinstall the firmware and it was fixed! Didn't know that I was able to do such a thing, heheh... I don't need no stinkin' warranty! Yeah!

Hilarious too... I hooked it up to the comp, got frustrated that it didn't work, and did the whole reboot-like-crazy thing, then boom this screen shows up with a bunch of options! I was like, WHOA! OPTIONS!!! I kinda went nuts and picked every one, which meant I kinda reformatted the harddrive, so all the previous songs etc are now gone. Whoops. But hey, now it works!! Wooo!

***

Okay... while reloading more songs to the player, it kinda froze up. WHAT THE FRICKIN' CRAP IS GOING ON!!! My goodness, what a letdown... hopefully it's nothing, yes?? Heh... dag nabbit...

***

Disconnected it from the comp... lo and behold, it's playing music! SOOO AWESOME!!! Aww man, that's so cool... I have my mp3 player back!!! YEAH!!! Stupid hilarious Justin for not realizing that I could do this earlier... heheh... man I feel like a dink...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home