Saturday, August 19, 2006

Random-ish Griping

I bought a couple shirts yesterday, normal solid-colour shirts that ACTUALLY FIT ME. That's pretty cool. What was especially cool was that the black shirt fit me especially well, and I was like, DANG that's awesome... however, it had a whole in it, so they exchanged it for one that didn't.

Today, I put on the black shirt, and lo and behold, it's like 3 sizes too large for me. WTF?!?! Well that's just perfect... stupid sportscheck clerk... stupid me for not double checking... yet another griping in such a non-memorable week...

Although, hopefully tonight = teh awesome (if I may use such language...). Photo shoot -ish thing for the CD album cover for our church, at Spanish banks w/ everyone and what not... trying to get one of those silouhette picture against the sunset... I don't think I spelled siluette properly, but no matter...

Yeah, supposed to have solid non-logo shirts for this picture, as per the copyrights hassles, hence the shirt buying yesterday. However, I refuse to wear my stupid-sized black shirt and instead go to the store and exchange it back. And yes, I said stupid-sized. 'Cause all stupid people are large. Or, all large people are stupid?? I forgot who I was trying to make fun of now... although, I guess I'm really just making fun of myself in the end...

But yeah... here's to having an awesome weekend... woo-ishness to be sung in the future, oh yes...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home