Saturday, August 26, 2006

Randomness

Worked 11.5 hrs today. Tiring, yes. Didn't bring enough food either, so I had to buy mr. noodles and a rits bits sandwiches (cheese filled) for dinner break at 4. But yeah, not terribly exciting I guess. Closing stretches... dang I need to get my head into school gear already...

Oh hey, found something out: freaking AQUABATS are coming to town!!! That's awesome!!! Ohhh, and they're opening for Rancid, btw... heheh... but, FRIGGIN' AQUABATS!!! I'd have to go on the thursday showing (sept. 28) and not the friday one, but, anyone else interested in going thursday?? Or, at all...?? Heheh...

Yup. Anyways, after work, went to church for praise team practice. Was on congas again, but the electric guitarist didn't make it, and since having congas and drums is kinda redundant, I asked if I might be able to fill in. So, yup, I'm most likely gonna be playing the Les Paul tomorrow at church. That's pretty cool... although, first time playing electric... lets just say that I'm not at the same level as the other guitarists, heheh... so yeah, get there early, figure out chordings/scale-picking, etc etc... and now I wants to by me a Les Paul of my own, they sound so nice...

Anyways, yes. It's actually almost one now. Meaning, I should sleep pretty soon, get like 8 hrs of sleep for once, heheh... but, we'll see... we'll seee....

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home