Monday, June 12, 2006

Nits the Lazy Perfectionist

I've come to realize that I truly am a lazy perfectionist.

"But Justin, what's a lazy perfectionist?" you might ask...

Well, I'm thinking there're several definitions, but here are a couple I came up with:

la·zy per·fec'tion·ist
  1. One who gets annoyed when things aren't exactly perfect, but is too lazy to do anything about it.
  2. One who tries to make things perfect, but only if it's easy; when the going gets tough, the perfectionist gets lazy...

So, there ya have it, my definitions of a lazy perfectionist. Any other definitions you come up with are welcome also.

Now, as for the reasons why I believe I'm a lazy perfectionist, well, it's kinda long and boring, and I don't really feel like blogging at the moment...

p.s. - I was gonna go all out w/ the definition thing, and add the crazy pronounciation key thing with the upsidedown e's and what not, but then I got lazy... and looking at the bland-ish dictionary-esque title kind of annoys me... like I'm gonna do anything about it...

And now... youtube awesome!

...wtf? Was that a KFC bucket on his head, with steam shooting out of it?? Gah, whatever, the fight's crazy awesome!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

yeah, that was pretty crazy.

5:58 p.m.  
Blogger McAnerbot said...

I thought the korean guy was doing WAY better in the first round, but I guess the japanese guy had a stronger punch because in the second round, that was just like... *BAM* and bikkity-bam down he goes.

10:02 a.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

Yeah, I thought after the first round that kfc-guy was gonna get his clock cleaned, but he prevailed, never the less.

WVOTD: gnemo

7:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home