Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Holy Smokes! This is Delicious!

Today, I played Heroes V for hours on end, watched the hockey game (DANG that was a crazy awesome game), and played basketball for maybe 45mins. Was gonna have band practice, but my phone crapped out on me, making me think it was cancelled. Stupid phone.

I just spent the past, oh, 2.5 hrs messing around with my UBC schedule for next fall, because my goodness that's fun to do. But then the server crashed, apparently. That sucks; now I think I'm gonna hafta actually sleep tonight, heheh...

So, yeah. Alls in all, pretty much one big wasted day. Or rather, I failed to utilize the potential of this day. Oh well...

...this post is boring. Therefore, alleviation:



Not the funniest, but still rather funny. Especially the last bit, lol!

Until next time, I guess...

[edit - The server came back up. It's past 5am. But man oh man, so much fun to fiddle w/ scheduling...]

2 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

A whale!?

LMAO!

I love the completely pointless analogy.

11:13 p.m.  
Blogger Bernie said...

A day is never wasted as long as you're conscious. I have really low expectations for what I plan to get done each day.

2:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home