Friday, May 26, 2006

Whoa, it's FRIDAY?!

Wow, where did the week go... I haven't blogged in FOREVER! My goodness... and it's not like I had a lack of things to blog about, it's more that I haven't found the time to sit and do it. Not like I have any time at the moment... Gah, whatever, super-short rundown of what I can remember, then onto awesomeness.

Monday, morning = looking through mp3 players w/ Shaylene, then watched playoffs of 3 different leagues.

Tuesday, ultimate games. Rather cold and windy, and played in a vancouver park that's about 3 meters away from the road, meaning a few stray discs flew into oncoming traffic. Not cool. Also not cool, we lost both games rather handily I thought. Oh well. I still enjoyed my time there.

Wednesday, practice @ Andrew's, learning covers and what not, which went rather well. Also, a game of 1-on-1-on-1 basketball. That was rather awesome, even if I suck tremendously at this sport. Haha...

Thursday, practice @ Reuben's. And also 1-on-1-on-1 basketball afterwards. Rather awesome. Also, earlier in the day, purchased my mp3 player, the creative one. Soooo awesome.

Friday, i.e. today, work was extra slow and boring/relaxing. (I worked every other day this week too, minus monday, btw). Also, as it was the end of herring season, I got laid off today. That was rather annoying. Considering I didn't get laid off last year until another 3 weeks, I realized that I'm gonna earn at least $2k less than last year. That SUCKS. Although, this does mean that I pretty much have a month of free summertime vacation, if I don't end up getting another job first that is. But really, the point is, I've realized that I don't have enough money to buy all the things I wanted to buy as I previously planned, which is rather annoying. But enough whining, and onto the awesome!

Soooooo... awesome!



I mean, yeah it's another Mario song, but it's on a freakin' ELEVEN-STRING BASS!!!

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home