Sunday, May 28, 2006

Do I always have to break out the awesome??

Hey, for those of you who haven't caught on to the crazy internet phenomenon known as "The Hey Clip", here it is...



Awesome song, and surprisingly awesome lip-synch video. And for those who are wondering, the song is called Hey by the Pixies. SUCH AN AWESOME SONG!

It even gots its own site, with the obligatory spoofs and junk, and even Kevin Smith did a freaking spoof for a Clerks 2 trailer! Sooo cool...

So what if I posted it a while back on my lyrical explications site, seems to me that nobody visits it. Even if it is chock full of awesome. Heheh.

[Edit #2]
I was called in to work tomorrow. GWAHH?!? I'm not laid off?? NICE!!!

[Edit #1]
Man, the Pixies are awesome live...



From a tour of the UK in 1988. Dang, the Pixies are an old band...

Until next time, I guess...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

The pixies are credited as the true originators of Grunge (Nirvana has constantly said so in interviews).

Btw, didn't I send you this song?

4:30 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

As per sending me the song, nope! This is pretty much the first pixies song I've ever heard.

And originators of grunge? Preeety cuul...

4:41 p.m.  
Blogger Bernie said...

fairies could totally kick the pixies ass! and unicorns own all! except for maybe flying unicorns..those are pretty much at the top of the food chain...well then there's the shark riding a flying unicorn...but that's just crazy talk.

3:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home