Friday, June 02, 2006

Pixies on Letterman (Among Other Topics)



Yeah, the girl (Kim Deal) seems to have aged extremely well. But that's just me.
Oh, and btw, AWESOME SONG! (and also for those who were confused at an earlier entry I made...)

In other news, check out what I'm probably gonna buy tomorrow (er, today...). Yeah, just a little 60W Bass Amp, but hey, apparently it's pretty good. And I'm getting it from an add in craig's list. Meaning, I'm heading over to New West tomorrow morning to check it out before camping, and if I deem it worthy, then I'm puchasing it! Hoo-rah, and such. $150, not too shabby.

Oh right, camping! Don't know if I blogged about it yet. But yeah, Osoyoos-ho! But man, 2am, haven't even packed! My goodness... so, yeah. Off I go!

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamieson said...

If you're going to be gigging with it, you might want to consider something a bit more powerful. But give it a try. It might be enough. I'm not 100% sure.

5:23 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

It's probably not. But, that's what Andrew's amp's for :-)

But yeah, I have other things I'd like to buy, so my bass amp budget's a little tight. Plus, there's not really any space for a bigger amp in my place (yet). I'm thinking upgrade once I'm doing co-op next year.

2:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home