Friday, May 19, 2006

Ahhh, Friday...

I got off work early today. Ignoring the lost wages, niiiiiiiiice...

I decided to go swimming for the first time in what feels like forever. Actually, it's more like a couple years. And, actually, it wasn't really swimming inasmuch as it was spending an hour and a half cycling between the hot tub, sauna, and steam room. Although I did end up doing some laps. Dang, swimming's so awesome, but man it seems like 20x more difficult then I remember as a kid...

And as a side note, swimming is WAY more awesome with longer hair. I believe I'll refrain from chopping my mop for at least another week. Or two.

Other stuff in the day, not as interesting. Although, I did go to future shop to check out the mp3 player I'm gonna buy (which'll be in the $250ish price range). I'm thinking the Sony one, as it's crazy sleek and cool looking. Then again, the Creative one is 8gb (which is 2gb more), at the same price. But it's also kinda dinky. Sooooooo.....? Which one should I get?

[Edit - These CNET reviews for Sony and Creative were quite helpful. Creative, not so dinky, and Sony, not so crazy awesome. But still...?]

Anyways, yeah that's about it. As usual, I'm up late again. Although, relatively speaking, it's kinda early (it's before midnight still), plus weekend sleeping in is nice to look forward to. Although, tomorrow sleeping in means 8:30am wakeup. Heheh.

Listening to "Sonic Flood - I Could Sing of Your Love Forever" right now. Such a good song, first heard it like 5 years ago. But now, it's like I'm listening to it for the first time, 'cause man the baseline is crazy awesome! Deedleadoodle dat de doo de doo, and such...

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Spangie said...

The Sony is kind of cool but it doesn't do you justice. Jake has the Creative one and you can even store pictures in it as wallpapers!!! Now THAT'S cool!!! I know my view point is biased but I still say get the Creative.

WVOTD: siztkaek

3:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home