Sunday, May 21, 2006

Crazy Sunday

Summer is awesome, especially when accentuated w/ days like today. But apparently "this is how my day went" blogs aren't terribly entertaining, but as I like to actually be able to remember the awesome events in my day, I feel that I must blog. So basically, here's a quick rundown of my day:

Sushi - Me, Mohsin, Kris, then just me and Kris, then Rob came, then Mohsin came back. Long-ish story. But not really.

My Place - For a stopoff, as Mohsin was on the job, had to leave for patrols, or something. Dropped us off at 5 and williams, heheh. Walk today was nice and sunny/warm.

Tom Lee - So Kris can search around for his future acoustic guitar.

Loitering - Then, went to Richmond Centre, where we just so happened to see Reuben and friend (Darren?) walking outside of sportschek/coastmt. So we talked it up a bit. Then Jake and Angela showed up. Completely spontaneously awesome hanging out and loitering.

EB/Mall - Went to EB, but unfortunately Heroes V isn't in until the 26th. Kind of annoying, as everywhere else in the world it's already out. Including the US, I believe... but no matter. Parusing the store w/ everyone = nice. People eventually went their separate ways.

Pet Store - Only Me and Kris remained, and of course, we went to the Pet Store. Koi ponds are relaxing, if somewhat useless. Lizards are cool. So are hedgehogs. Bunny's are cute. Guinea pigs make funny noises.

And that was my day. Kind of. Can't believe it ended up raining buckets at the end of the day, it was so nice around 3ish.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna get my sister an MP3 player, kind of an early b-day present (as her bday's end of July), but really it's the crazily belated birthday present from last year (as I promised her last year that I'd buy her an mp3 player, heheh...)

I decided to get myself the creative one. Way more bang for my buck. Don't know what my sister wants yet.

I still have to buy me a bass amp. Although, I have been researching a bunch on the different kinds of amps and such. I've also found that amps are expensive, and it's hard to find a good one on the buy & sell...

Is it me, or are bass solos just inherently cool?

Concert on June 16th!!! That's like, less than a month away... CRAZY!

Also crazy? Freaking Osoyoos trip is friggin' in less than 2 weeks! DANG THAT'S AWESOME!

And also, I'm curious about Kris' new tabletop *ahem* pen & paper rpg he got, Call of Cthulu?, as it seems rather interesting. And yes, I do believe that my geek level has just risen a few notches as I'm typing this. Or, rather, risen a few levels? Heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

3 Comments:

Blogger McAnerbot said...

Justin, if you play CoC, you have to remember one thing.
Although intelligence or agility are important. Speed keeps you alive.

It isn't a CoC game unless the whole party comes full circle, and has learned a lesson. And then everyone dies.

12:25 p.m.  
Blogger McAnerbot said...

Oops, Cthulu devours 1d3 scientists per turn.

12:30 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Haha, I'll keep that in mind man.

[not sarcasm]

11:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home