Thursday, April 20, 2006

So Screwed It's Not Even Funny

I studied for a grand total of 2 hours today. Actually, closer to 100 minutes. I have an exam tomorrow, at noon. I believe that there is a incredibly high chance of me failing this exam. How do I know this? In the time I was studying today, I had absolutely no clue as to what the hell I was doing.

Instead of studying, I ended up watching sailor moon, smallville, ultimate fighter 3, and playoff previews.

Yeah. This sucks, immensly.

Until next time, I guess...

[Edit, 11:45pm - Whoa, it seems so early... but anyways, yeah, I believe that this stats crap is actually coming together... rather nicely, actually... hopefully, in my lightning cramming (of about 3 hours) tomorrow, I'll be able to understand enough stats to get a 70% on the test. That would get me a 77% average overall. As long as it's more than 75%, it's good enough... good enough meaning that employers require 76% average for cutoff... but now I'm getting ranty... gah, STATS STATS STATS!!!]

5 Comments:

Blogger Shar Shar said...

you watched sailormoon?

1:44 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

haha, my sister downloaded all the episodes of sailormoon (200+ subbed!), and she watched an episode before smallville, and I just had to watch it!

I mean, it was the episode where sailor moon & tuxedo mask reveal their identities to each other, serena finds out she's the moon princess, and zoisite dies! Awesome episode!!

1:59 a.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

Lmao!

Sadly... I too watched Sailor Moon somewhat religiously when I was in gr.6.

Who am I kidding... I loved that show.

10:11 a.m.  
Blogger Spangie said...

WOOOO!!! Sailor Moon!!! She was hecka annoying. My fave was Sailor Mars. She was awesome!

4:37 p.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

Sailor Mars was hot...

WOW... she was also the most Asian of them all... I just traced back the roots of my yellow fever

7:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home