Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Girl of my Daydreams

Yeah, what's the word for when you're kinda half asleep after you wake up? Right, daydream... daydreaming for four hours is a horribly unproductive way to start your day, lol... but meh, whatcha gonna do. Besides, the daydream was pretty cool...

I was walking inside a room in the *blank* and what do I see but *a girl* who's bawling her eyes out. "Hey, what's the matter?" I say to her, but she just glances up and keeps crying. So I come up to her and put my arms around her. "There there, *girl*, it's alright. You know, I've been told that I have a good shoulder to cry on..." So, she leans over and cries on my shoulder. Then, after a minute or so, she proceeds to tell me how earlier she was horribly rejected by this guy she liked. "He said I was UGLY!" That’s when I got fairly ticked. I held her face, looked her in the eyes, and said to her, "You are NOT ugly. AT ALL. You are incredibly beautiful. You hear me? BEAUTIFUL. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. And if this guy doesn't think so, then he's blind. Or stupid. Or probably both. He is so not worth it, *girl*. You deserve better." And then she smiles her beautiful smile, and our eyes lock, and I lean in close...but then I catch myself and back off. "Oh, no, I'm sorry, I'm taking advantage of the situation, I shouldn't..." Then *the girl* leans over, grabs my shirt collar, pushes me up close, and gives me a kiss. And it was amazing. And then someone barges into the room, startling us both. "Hey you guys, it's almost time for *blank*, lets go!" So we both kinda laughed, feeling somewhat embarrassed. I make sure she's alright, then we both hold hands and walk out of the room.

The rest of the daydream proceeded to be our first date, etc, but it wasn't nearly as intriguing as above. Then I looked up, saw a clock, and realized it was noon. "NOON?!?!" And then I woke up, completely. It was noon, heheh.


But yeah, what I described up top has been a fantasy of mine since I was about twelve. Now, if *this girl* had been a friend/best friend of mine for several years prior to this event, then the daydream would've been complete. But even so, awesome...

[Edit - Internet was shut down for a while, but I was able to save what I wrote before it went down. Hence the lateness of this post (it's 4pm right now). So what did I do in the meantime? Watch a few episodes of my Undergrads dvd (as tv cable was out too), lol... so much for crazy paper writing day, heheh...]

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home