Sunday, April 16, 2006

Random Movieness

I've been fairly random today. So, here's a compilation of random video clips playing along to some awesome music! And yes, on "thursday" that is RHCP playing ska! Well, ska-ish... but still, cool!



More updates to come, as I can't see myself doing anything productive anytime soon, lol...

*update*

Okay, I've been looking at music videos for the past few hours, but after all that time, I feel like I gotta post this song... I know this song is incredibly simplistic, and very poppy, and has inane lyrics, but even so, I love it! I still love M2M, lol... "I really, really do!" haha...
It was dinnertime, september 22nd, sunday, twenty-five after nine...

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bernie said...

To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography and the dancers hit each other.

2:10 a.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

Hehe. I remember m2m... i never liked the girl who sang first in this vid.

4:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home