Sunday, April 16, 2006

Dag Nabbit...

Stupid Heroes V Demo not working on my dank-ass computer... not terribly surprised, but still rather disappointed...

So, things to buy in the summer, in no particular order:

-- Laptop (which will be able to run Heroes V... and possibly Oblivion, heheh...)
-- Bass amp for my kickass bass. Oh, plus another 1/4 inch cable, my cheapo one's busted.
-- Uh... shoes? Clothes, etc?

Yeah, I guess I don't really have that many things to buy this summer. I guess that's a good thing, 'cause a good $6k's gonna hafta go towards tuition/books/etc anyways. That kinda sucks.

Turkey wasn't thawed, so we had roast beef dinner instead. Yummy. Plus, turkey is now tomorrow's dinner. YUMMY.

I have more to blog, but my lackadaisical attitude has returned. Heheh, I always pronounced it lax-sadaisical... whoops...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home