Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Revised Plan

Yeah, that sleep plan of mine, it didn't work. Woke up at 11:15. After food, plus shower, it is now noon. I need to freaking study for my exams, dammit! Gah... oh laziness, why must you mock me so...

Therefore, my newly revised Plan of Attack:

Today - "Finish" Paper, Study for Finance
Thursday - Study for Stats, "Finish" Paper
Friday - Cram for Stats, Stats Exam, Study for Relg, Recording Session, "Finish" Paper
Saturday - Church, Recording Session, Direct to UBC, Study for Relg, "Finish" Paper
Sunday - Study for Labour, "Finish" Paper
Monday - Labour Exam, Study for Finance
Tuesday - Finance Exam, Finish Paper, Study for Mgmt Acct
Wednesday - Study for Relg, Study for Mgmt Acct
Thursday - Mgmt Acct Exam, Relg Exam
Friday - Maybe not streaking... perhaps, Bubble Tea and Beach Volleyball?? Hmmm?

Yeah, main difference being my lack of confidence in finishing my paper... but dang, I gotta at least finish it before the freaking final... GAH!!

But anyways, I plan to work on my paper for the next hour or so, then head off to UBC for some good ol' fashioned studying. I'm actually looking forward to that, heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Spangie said...

Oh I know how you feel about finishing that paper. My paper's due today at 4:00pm and I still haven't started. And here I am commenting on people's blogs. Damn!

9:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home