Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Extreme Lack of Motivation

My test is in about 3 hours.

I spent the past hour surfing the net. Mostly on previews of Heroes V.

Heheh, I'm so screwed... then again, all MC... not so hard...

Until next time, I guess...

***an hour later***

Haha, yeah, I'm a lazy butt, as my sister would say. Haven't gotten up and studied yet. Did my practice test, and got well enough for me to not be worried (9/12). Anyways, here's a few pics from last weekend. So awesome!


Grass jelly is delicious! It just takes a while for the deliciousness to sink in, lol... and man I look so asian in this pic, hahaha...

Yeah, I got lazy again. Perhaps I'll post a few more pics when I'm no longer lazy / no longer mere hours before a test. Man I should really get crackin'...

3 Comments:

Blogger Spangie said...

HAHAHAHAH!!! Everytime I read your blog it's always about you procrastinating. HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

11:28 a.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

he is Justin the Procrastinator, after all. Yeah, I have 2 tests in 24 hours, and I am giving it less attention than I did for my midterms; case and point, I haven't studied. Meh, like I care.

2:49 a.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

I have one thing to say to you:

Bubblleee tea laaaaaaa

1:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home