Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Such A Fool Am I

Yeah, summertime fun-ness just a ploy for me to cheer up from the hole of despair that I've been digging myself in this past week.

It's 5am right now. I pretty much pulled an allnighter doing my stats assignment tonight (tuesday night) even though it's due on friday. Earlier today I finished my 294 hw, in aquatic centre again. So that was kinda nice at least.

Thursday night is for cramming a 10 page essay/paper/whatever together, for this is due on friday also. This is also worth 30% of my 6 credit course. So basically this paper is worth more than any of my finals this term. WHAT THE HECK HAVE I BEEN DOING ALL WEEK! Gahhhhh, and such...

Oh well, paper should be interesting to write. Hopefully it'll get me motivated, and motivated = better, faster writing. Heh...

I have other things I kinda wanted to blog about, but it's frickin' 10 after 5 in the morning. Time for a quick 3-hr powernap. Heheh.

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home