Thursday, April 27, 2006

...OVER!

Yeah, had my double exams today, and I gotta say... not half bad! I mean, I didn't feel rushed or crazed or unknowing in 294 (which I REALLY thought I would have), and the Relg final was over in a jiffy! Plus, my prof won't be in this weekend, coming back monday night, so I have the weekend to finish my paper! Although, I shall complete it before then, for I don't wanna have do do a paper during the summer break, that's just horrible, heheh...

All in all, from incredibly lazy, to incredibly stressed, to incredibly surprised and relieved, this exam period wasn't all half bad.

And I gotta say, there's nothing better than a test in which you completely understand what you're doing. Awesome feeling. Although, stupid mistakes always seem to catch up to me, heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home