Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Another Exam

It's about 20mins to my exam. I didn't study all that well. I didn't sleep all that well. However, I heard it was an easy test, and I'm hoping that I can rely on my wits to keep me about.

I should probably do some mondo cramming right now. Heheh.

**Update, Post-Exam**

Stupid e-mail saying the wrong room name, making me wait 10 minutes in the wrong room, then searching around for 5 minutes more... highly annoying. If it weren't for the fact that I actually finished in the alloted time, and the fact that it was a relatively easy test in which I know I'll definately get at least 70%, then I would've been furious right now.

Then again, I rushed through most of the questions, and wasn't able to double check my answers. I'm guessing I dropped about 5% because of this. No wait, maybe more. But the point is, I just don't really care. I figure with the amount of non-studying that I did, I deserve a lower grade anyways.

I'm fairly exhausted at the moment. And hungry. And wanting to go home and sleep. But I gotta study for my upcoming exams. Crap. And finish my paper. Double crap. This kinda sucks...

Anyways, new plan of action is this:

Today/Tonight - Study for Relg, Work on Paper.
Wednesday - Study 294, Review Relg, Work on Paper (hopefully completed).
Thursday - 294 Exam, Relg Exam. Afternoon Sleepage, then Finish Paper.
Friday - Allnighter paper finish, hand in paper.

FRIDAY I HAVE TO HAND IN MY PAPER!!
It's already like 3 weeks late as it is... that's just horrible...

Oh crap, taxes are due! Heheh, I actually kinda look forward to doing taxes, heheh...

Wait, school, paper, taxes, then working?? Already?? My goodness... hopefully work will be simple, heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

LOL. You have to plan your time better! You're gonna kill yourself with that schedule! =P

5:27 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Worse than that, I watched hockey all day! Now, all tuesday stuff into wednesday, heheh...

11:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home