Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Middle of studies

Turns out that I spent most of today studying for Relg, cause DANG there's a lot of christian history in the past 700+ years... I now realize that studying relg is still important, since it's 30% of a 6 credit course (i.e. 60% of normal)... then again, Comm 294 final is worth 55%, so it's right up there... I'm just hoping that (again) my wits will be enough to get through the test with a 70%... and if it's anything like last exam, alls I need is a 50% cause it'll get scaled like crazy, heheh.

Now, I've got about 15 hours until my exam. If I can spend even 5 of it on studying for 294, I should be fine. Calculations/formulas/etc is the easy part; using them within a situation is the tricky part. Hence, reliance on my wits to get me through it, heheh.

Awwww man, school's almost over! And I get to look forward to Ultimate, Rock Band, and freakin' loads of cash from work! Awesome!

Until next time, I guess...

[Edit, 7:33pm - Man, not having a laptop is freakin' annoying... I'm in Koerner lvl 6, and I have to stupidly get to one of the computers near the stairs to check my answers (as it's a no-print solution thing), and I have to constantly keep checking behind to where I'm sitting in case someone steals my stuff... not that I have anything to steal, but anxious nevertheless. Oh, and I probably should have studied more on 294, it's freakin' tough. Well, the material isn't, but utilizing the material IN A TIMELY MANNER is freaking impossible...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home