Saturday, March 04, 2006

Potentials?

I believe that I shall be getting rid of my categorization of "potentials", because that implies that I have some chance of ending up with them. Instead, I shall just call potentials "the girls that I kinda like." I mean, I could possibly like a girl in which I have a perceived zero percent chance with. But whatever, here's a quick [i.e. non-exhaustive] list of girls I like at the moment, in no particular order:

***Blanked For Their Own Protection (from embarassment)***

[Girl A]
[Girl B]
[Girl C]
[Girl D]

[Girl A] is practically the perfect mate, tops in all conceivable categories. Same with [Girl B]. Also same with both is that I highly doubt either one would a) like me, and therefore b) would ever go out with me. Oh well.
Now, as for [Girl C], I don't really know her all that much, but we seem to get along rather well, and I'd like to get to know her better. As of right now, however, WAY outta my league. But I guess that goes for all of 'em.
Anyways, last on the list is [Girl D], who is quite a bit younger than the others (but meets the 16 yr old threshold). I wouldn't have thought so until [even which would reveal her name], in which we seemed to get along rather well.

Each girl has their own particular reasons why I find them attractive, but this is the basic rundown. You can try to guess as to who they are, but it's kinda pointless really. It's more than likely that the guesses will be completely off anyways. But yeah, just felt like posting...

Until next time, I guess...

4 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

I have a strange feeling that I now exactly which girls represent each letter.

4:28 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Highly unlikely considering that you've never met 3/4 of them.

Oh snap, I gave a hint!

4:39 p.m.  
Blogger Jamieson said...

Dude you really need to raise your age limit. 16?!?! *BARF*

12:08 a.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

Well the hint surely does help. Actually I think I know which person that could be, but I could be wrong; eitherways, I won't guess it flat out. The other two you've mentioned on your blog (marcela and the 16 year old girl at your work, assuming you still work there). the 4th person I don't know of, however.

5:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home