Monday, February 27, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Today was a good yet semi-unproductive day. Unproductive in that I hardly got as much studying as I wanted to. Semi in the fact that I now know how to take better films/pictures/etc, in theory. But UBC w/ Reuben was rather enjoyable.

Didn't leave 'til later, library, then UBC, studied a bit, bussed to church, video workshop, missed bus, went to oakridge to wait, walked to the rooftop parking lot by accident, got picked up, went to Minervas to eat (met Chad & Anna), back to UBC, studied a bit, realized I'm completely screwed for midterms, decided to get to UBC early anyways, ride home, reminiscing about nostalgia, shower, computer, hour and a half of wasted time.

I should be sleeping right now. But I'm not.

Vroom is my favourite band of all time. Too bad they broke up a while ago. Also, too bad that I don't live in Virginia to see the reuinion last summer. Just thought I'd throw it out, heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home