Saturday, February 25, 2006

Happy Birthday

First things first, Happy Birthday Jake. And others. Yay!

Morning = good. Church = awesome. Also, afterwards with Krystle and Valen and Alan, very cool. Even when snowing. Yup. And bussing back to Richmond = adventure. A good adventure.

Party at Jakes = cool. Good times and such. Went for walk around 10:30ish. It was nice. Some asked why walk. I'll explain, somewhat.

Allergies. Specifically, cats. I believe. Not as bad as Andrew's though. But yeah, kinda felt suffocated, esp. after five hours. Not breathing = unsociable Justin. Didn't wanna be a downer. Nobody noticed, so I was correct in my assumptions. Including other assumptions not previously mentioned.

Caught up with Wobbly Jake, w/ Angela and Kevin. Went to Buck. Realized very quickly I didn't feel like sitting around in a smoky bar. Smoke + lungs = no breathing. Again. And hence I was feeling rather down, because of my lack of sociability. Sorry guys. Didn't wanna be a downer, again. So I went for another walk.

I guess it's kinda obvious that this is merely one reason of many, but it's true nonetheless. Other reasons are either stupid, trivial, or private. Lets just say that I'm an enigma wrapped in a mystery. Or is it the other way around. Whatever.

Unsociable Justin = Downer Justin. Didn't wanna ruin the evening. But I'm sure this was implied above.

That being said, Happy Birthday!

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! We were wondering where you went after we got to the buck. We thought that you were in the bathroom and we sent Reuben and Gautam to your rescue just in case you were drowning or something.

Anyways, I hope you still had a bit of fun. I didn't know that many people were allergic to cats and dogs. There were 3 of you. Dang!

12:02 p.m.  
Blogger Shar Shar said...

I figured something was wrong when you told me you were going for a walk! You should have said something! I would have accompanied you in the walk!

5:09 p.m.  
Blogger Spangie said...

That was me, by the way. Stupid internet isn't working properly.

5:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home