Friday, March 03, 2006

Procrastinations

I should be doing many things right now. Like, study for my midterm, or type up notes for Marcella, or sleep. But instead I'm doing squat. Oh well, at least I'm "relaxing"...

I find this song awesome. If I had a credit card, I'd probably buy all the Vroom / Wilderness albums right now. I really like this stuff, for some odd reason.

So tomorrow afternoon is spanish banks. So far it's Me, Andrew, Nate, and Mark if he decides to walk down at 3. It'll be awesome! Everyone come along too! Come to think of it, I'll probably invite Marcella to come along too, although I'm not so sure she'd wanna come, as she'd be the only girl... oh well, no harm in asking.

Yup, starting Marcella's notes. I've been procrastinating for 3 weeks now, so I'll do that first. Instead of studying, or sleep, heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

[Edit, 2:45am - Talking online means late nights for Justin. But I ain't complaining, talking equals good.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home