Thursday, March 02, 2006

Strange to Odd to WHAT THE FRICKIN' HECK?!

Last night, I slept before 8. Or, rather, I went to bed before 8, then played my gameboy for an hour and a half. How strange.

I set my alarm to wake up at 4am, as to print out notes etc that I failed to do last night. I didn't get up 'til 6:40. How odd.

At some time past 7, I drove the car to the park 'n ride, got on the bus, went to school, and bought a pack of mints. It was about then that I realized that I've lost my keys. WHAT THE FRICKIN' HECK?! How could I have lost my keys?!?!?! Not good not good not good...

Some time inbetween me driving the car to buying the mints at ubc, I lost my keys. Seeing that I usually just stuff it into my pocket after I take it out of the car, the most likely occurrence of me losing my keys would be when I take my wallet out of my pocket. Now, considering I took out my wallet only twice, there are only two (or 3) logical places where my keys could be:
1) When I bought my mints at that smokeshop place in the SUB.
2) Right at the busstop at the park n' ride.
[3) Inside of the bus, if the keys didn't quite fall out right away at the busstop.]

I don't believe it's #1, therefore it's gotta be the other(s). Already phoned my sister to check, but she was still sleeping. Hopefully she remembers to check it.

It is paramount that I get my keys back. Many of the keys (i.e. 3-4) are not really mine, and I have to eventually give them back. Not good. AT ALL.

***Edit, 11:30am***

Yeah, as it turns out, I'm an idiot. Apparently there's an option 4) I left the keys in the car.

The reason why I didn't think of it before is because I assumed that if I left my keys in the car, I would've left them in the ignition; my car won't allow the doors to lock if the keys are still in the ignition. Since I was able to lock the cardoor, I assumed that I didn't leave them in the car. But nope, I realize now that I dropped them in the space between the front seats where the emergency brake is while reaching over to get my backpack (which was in the front seat). I guess I just forgot it in there. Whoops...

I wasn't actually all that worried, really. I have a firm belief that everything'll work out in the end. Such as today; even though I lost my keys, I thought that I'd get them back eventually. Somehow, someway.

Other times, such as when I lost my agenda last semester, I didn't freak out or anything. I just got another agenda. Did I feel bummed that I lost it? Of course. Did I harbour over that fact and make it ruin my day/week/month/even my year? Nope.

So in closing, I say this: RELAX! Everything'll turn out fine in the end, even if it isn't what you wanted in the first place. Extra stressing over problems will only cause more problems.

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home