Monday, February 27, 2006

***FAILED***

I freakin' FAILED that stupid midterm. Or at least I would have if it weren't for the following:

1) We got an extra 10 minutes at the end. At the end of the alloted time, I had only finished about 3/4 of the exam (fairly poorly I might add), while completely skipping a 21 mark question. So basically, I was able to do a 25 minute question within 10 minutes. Yipes...

2) Everyone else had the exact same problem. HURRAY FOR SCALING!!! I mean, dang, I swear the class average is gonna be hovering around 50%. And for a commerce course where averages are usually in the 70's, that means crazy scaling. CRAAAAAZY!
--> This is assumed. Definately hope this is a friggin' proper assumption.

So, basically, this was the hardest test I have ever taken in my entire life. Bar none. No amount of studying would've been able to help me out. The concepts were simple, but the applications were rediculously hard.

For example, you're given a bunch of info, and you find the daily overhead rate. Okay, not too bad. But in the exam, you had to calculate the daily overhead rate of a female (1 of 2) liposuction (1 of 3) patient. And the info given was WAY more complicated than previous questions we've done. Information overload. GAH!!!

Basically, failure is quite a big possibility for me. But I'm glad we got the 10 minutes, and I'm friggin glad we got the scaling. Hurray for me...

Now it's time to study for finance. I can't rely on either of the above for this exam. I'm sure the average'll be around 70, and I'm sure that people will complete it on time / early. And here I am, having only have done 2/6 problem sets. I'm screwed, once again...

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

They must have been crazy ridiculous for you to spell ridiculous with an "e".

12:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home