Tuesday, February 28, 2006

***ACED***

I studied / crammed my butt off today. From 10am to 6:30pm, with a 30min lunchbreak around 3:15. And I guess it worked, 'cause I just had the exam, and I freakin' ACED it! WOOOOOO!!! and such. Hopefully I won't get my test back and see a 70, as getting a 70 on a test I thought I aced is rather disheartening. But yeah, AWESOMENESS.

Now I get to relax for a bit...or perhaps not. Tomorrow go to Hapkido, thursday go to practice, friday go to church for concert / praise team practice, Sat. is church then Interphase at night, sunday's study, and monday's another midterm. Yipes...

Speaking of studing, the absolute best place to study is in Koerner library. On "level 6", as the elevator voice says. By the windows overlooking the main library. It's so pretty, and quiet, and peaceful, plus you have so much room for your stuff...yeah, studied there all day today. Wow, 8 hrs there, I guess.

I'm so tired.

Which reminds me, I didn't have a pre-exam coffee today. My adrenaline kept me going throughout the test. Makes me think that yesterdays misgivings were due to the caffeine jitteriness, making me not able to concentrate, as my adrenaline is enough for tests. Gautam's right, people who drink coffee to stay awake are whatever he called them, I forget...

Misgivings...? Is that a word...? Out of context...? No idea... ramble ramble...

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

I tried studying in IKBAR (Irving K Barmber) today and it went well, except I think I need to face a wall next time. Windows cause me to day-dream.

11:24 p.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

I called coffee drinkers: pussies. Btw.

4:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home