Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Not again...

I've barely studied for my psych midterm on friday. In fact, I believe I've only read one chapter out of the 5 chapters/readings I have to do, and by "read" I really just mean flipped through. This exam is worth 40% of my grade. I'm friggin' screwed... AGAIN...

Plus, I've got a meeting to go to at 5:30 for my group project, and that'll probably take up my time 'til 7, and I'll be crazy hungry by then so I'll go straight home. Meaning, the odds of me studying tonight are slim to none. Not good.

Oh, before I forget, this group project thing is about a Collective Bargaining Simulation we're doing next thursday, i.e. my group's Management and the other group's Union, and we'll make a CBA. So, we'll have our discussion time from 6:30-9:30pm, i.e. 3 hrs to make an agreement. This friggin sucks. We're gonna hafta do some crazy research and stuff for it too. Rather annoying.

And yes, it's Thurs Mar. 23, so that means no Interphase pub night for me... THIS SUCKS...

But, back to my previous grievances. About my midterm on friday.

Last midterm, I crammed like heck, studying 'til midnight, waking up at 4am, trying to learn everything. And although I ended up with a decent mark, it was below my current GPA, which is horrible because this was supposed to be my GPA booster. And what makes it worse is that I know I could've freakin' aced the midterm, EASILY, had I not procrastinated so much. And it seems like it'll be happening again. Just horrible...

Also, another annoyance about this whole thing is that the midterm is done during my 50min class. Meaning, 40% of my mark will be based on a 50min test. So much room for error if not watching the clock... I hate such crammed testing situations...

One last annoyance is that, since this is a 50min test, half of the test is based on 20 MC q's. Meaning, getting one MC question wrong means I'm losing 1% of my final grade. PRESSURE!!!

But yeah. Enough pining and more with the studying now. Wait, whoops, my meeting's in about 20 minutes. That sucks, I was thinking of taking a nap...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home