Tuesday, January 17, 2006

...whoa.

I seem to have come across an amazing feeling here at school. I have no desire to surf the net. I have no desire to fiddle with my hockey pool. I have no desire to blog some long ranty post.

I have nothing left to do but study. AWESOME!!!

[although, I AM feeling rather peckish...heheh, oh well...]

Until next time, I guess...

[Edit, 3:15pm - Yeah, didn't end up studying. Bought me a subway sandwich, hooray for 3.75 meatball subs. I still think Mr. Sub is WAY better though. After fooding I went to a psych lab thingy for extra credit. Answered some questionnaires and stuff, etc etc. Therefore, no time for studying. And now I'm incredibly tired. And wanna go home. So, I'm going home, on the bus, and taking a nap. And I WILL have a seat on the bus, even if I have to stand in the pouring rain, cutting off the people who waited under cover. Heheh. Yeah, I guess I am starting to get rambly. So much for that feeling of wanting to study...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home