Monday, January 09, 2006

Stupid Non-Recharged Batteries...

I keep forgetting to recharge my batteries.

I was listening to my cd player today on the bus, and after about 20 seconds of song, it cut out. Alas, I had forgotten to recharge my batteries. And now I want to listen to music.

Hmm...I guess that could be metaphorical, in that my personal batteries are never recharged due to my lack of sleep, but I actually wasn't thinking about that. Kinda applies though, esp. w/ being late today for my first class. And all the accompanying non-askings and what not. Heheh.

Anyways, I got class in half an hour, from 4:30 to 5:30, hopefully it'll be short so I can go watch the debate. Then it's home to create/memorize a 5min speech. Yikes.

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home