Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Worry Over Nothing

You know the presentation I was stressing about the entire week?? Yeah, it went off swimmingly. 18/20. However, I'm slightly annoyed that my teacher's an easy marker, 'cause apparently nobody dropped below 17 in their presentations, even though I KNOW I was better than many. As in, practically everyone got 18/20. But meh, it's done, and I'm quite happy with my mark.

Skipped Stats today. Maybe I should print out todays notes, see what I missed, etc etc.

Was also all dressy today. Somewhat. I didn't shave, 'cause I got stressed out and splotchy, and shaving would've exacerbated the problem. Oh well.

Got Marcella's e-mail. I should've been more specific; she gave me her interchange.ubc e-mail. Was hoping for MSN. Oh well. I was too stressed out today to do my usual "does this mean she doesn't wanna give me her info, or does she just not have e-mail?" mental ramblings. Perhaps the only positive to my stressing out today.

Over the past few weeks, my ranking in my hockey pool dropped considerably. Basically, during finals, it turned to crap, and now I'm too lazy to rectify the situation. Blah. I mean, oh well...

My dad just walked in and made some incessantly annoying remarks once again. I'd get pissed off, but they were done in good faith...plus I'm tired. Stupid everything. Oh well.

Right, still haven't bought my books yet, probably wont for a while longer, once again...hopefully tomorrow, but I needs some mon-ay. Or at least my mom's credit card.

I didn't go to hapkido tonight due to it not yet being a week since I pulled out my tooth. Wouldn't wanna roll awkwardly and mess up whatever healing has occurred.

Heheh, I just found out that awkward is spelt rather awkwardly. And that I've been spelling it incorrectly for quite some time. Unless it's some strange american/canadian/english spelling thing. Oh well.

Heh. I think I'm kinda depressed. But not sad depressed, more like an "I give up" depressed. Oh well.

Gah. Things I have to still do:

1) Clean out my e-mail -- I'm incredibly lazy. Unopened mail = 195. Total mail in inbox = 451. Holy crap.

2) Sign up for Co-op. Man, I just know I'm gonna leave it for last minute.

3) Start studying instead of going home super early and doing nothing but watch tv and play CivIV. This is what happens every year; I never recover from the winter break. And yet I end up with better marks in 2nd semester. Funny how that works.

I know there's tons more, but I just got lazy again.

It's past midnight. I've got an 8:30am class tomorrow. I think I'll watch a few episodes of clone high. Hopefully that'll cheer me up, for a while at least.

Until next time, I guess...

[Edit - Oh what a fool I was. I've completely forgotten how much I hated the last few episodes of clone high. They're just horrible. And now I feel even worse than before. Oh well. This officially ends my mini-obsession over Clone High. Dreidelstein sorry...Gimel...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home