Sunday, January 15, 2006

Bits of Randomness

Despite the controversies, today was a good day. Drove a bunch today, from Horseshoe Bay to Burnaby to Richmond and back again. Also, there was hockey, which was nice, even if I was in net w/ less than perfect equipment etc. Fun fun fun all around.

I should start actually studying, focus on school, etc etc. I should probably start with doing the homework that's due tomorrow. Heh...

I just realized that I REALLY like The Cranberries. Enough to say that I'd buy their cd's. Or, if not buy, then receive as gifts. Heheh. Although I already have the cd with Salvation and that John Lennon song (which I enjoyed immensly, yet have conveniently forgotten about all these years). Yeah, hurray for crazy banshee lady!

I'm also finding that metal is starting to grow on me. I guess when you start playing an instrument, you appreciate incredibly difficult music more. Like Rush. Rush is awesome. Even if the lead singer sounds like a chipmunk. Heheh.

Also, a couple of great 80's songs:
--> Diodes - Tired of Waking Up Tired
--> Romantics - Talking In Your Sleep

I should really start sleeping earlier. As in, midnight. I'd be getting like 3hrs of extra sleep/night. (Yeah, do the math. I sleep LATE.)

Hockey's awesome. Still haven't seen the highlights of the canucks game, perhaps I shall go do that right now. After I check my hockey pool, of course.

Just checked my hockey pool. Turns out that I'm going back on the upturn, getting elias and ekman, while picking up staal (among others) earlier in the year. Heheh. It turns out that I've only kept 6 players out of my original 13 players. Hahaha.

I'm gonna go to sleep now, quarter after midnight.

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home